Thursday, February 11, 2010

Painting

I took my painting course at the same time as printmaking; my first semester of my second year at Midwestern. The course focused on the use of acrylic paints and all of our assignments called for different forms of abstraction.

"Opposites: Me"

2009, acrylic paint on paper


"Opposites: Bre"
2009, acrylic paint on paper


"Primary Maddness"

2009, acrylic paint on canvas, with acrylic and foam overlays


"Drowning in Doubt"


2009;
acrylic paint, liguid nails, calk, masking tape, foam, and shine varnish
on masonite board

(A note about this last piece: I'm not exactly sure why the picture cuts off the piece, but it is in fact a complete square. Also, the picture is taken from an angle simply to show the dimention of the exttended arm.)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! You actually do other stuff beside FB? LOL I love everything you've done. You are truly talented!! Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete