Thursday, April 22, 2010

Focusing on The Face

It's been awhile since I last posted, so I apologize. My Life Drawing class has been moving fast and we're already focusing on faces. I'm definitely new to drawing in such detail from a model, but I have suprised myself with how much I enjoy it! I have alot of progress to make, but these are my first few attempts at portraits of the face:


Graphite on Drawing Paper

Charcoal on Drawing Paper



And my random work that doesnt fit in this post, but I decided to include it anyway:


Backyard Beauty
Acrylic on Canvas

2 comments:

  1. hey! Your blog is awesome... your art is amazing!

    I'm glad my blog was useful to you, haha. I definitely scoured the internet before my interview!

    btw, how do you say your name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!
    Its pronounced like Kay-Lee
    lol... not a common spelling! Is your pronounced the same?
    Ps- if my interview goes as hoped (fingers crossed!!), we might be cm's at disney at the same time! haha:)

    ReplyDelete